SW VA Diesel Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second subject

2 posters

Go down

Second subject Empty Second subject

Post  Southpaw Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Just sayin hi.
My name is Chris, I am on a few other forums but figured this one might be good for us VA guys. I am a little far from the rest of you, but it still might work out. I am in Remington, VA. For those that don't know where that is, it is off rt 29 btween Warrenton and Culpepper. We had a NOVAPS forum for N VA guuys, but that fizzled out. Hope this one gets going!

Chris

Southpaw

Back to top Go down

Second subject Empty Re: Second subject

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Yeah i hope it takes off also. There are alot of diesel owner's around my area, now i just have to reach out to them. I started this forum a few days backs. Its nothing special just a litle something for us local guys to maybe set-up meets and stuff. Anyways im from SW VA in a little town called Birchleaf. I have a lifted 1999 XLT PS. Ive had 3 diesels since ive turned 20 and im only 25 now.
And if you know anyone looking for a late 90's diesel let them know mine may be for-sale. Tell everyone you can about this forum and just maybe we can have a crowd.

Admin
Admin

https://dieselcrazy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down